I mentioned earlier that I would like to know what people think of my blog, good as well as bad, so I can improve it. This gave me the idea for starting a blogfest where people critique each others’ blogs. Click here to read more about why I want to do this.
To Get Critiqued:
1. Include your name in the linky list below.
2. On February 1, post your request for critiques. The critiques can come from anyone, even people not involved in the blogfest.
3. If you want, specify what kind of critique you’re looking for.
4. Specify where you want to receive the critiques: in the comments where everyone can see them, or in your email where it’s more private.
5. You can delete comments after you’ve read them, or keep them up.
To Critique Others:
1. Click on a blog from the linky list and read what the writer wants you to critique.
2. You can make comments on:
a. Appearance: Does it appeal to you? Is it too busy, or too plain?
b. Layout: Is it difficult to navigate? Is it cluttered, or sparse?
c. Frequency: Does the blogger post too often? Not often enough?
d. Content: Are the posts interesting? Unique? Are they focused, or all over the place?
e. Quality: Are the individual posts too long, too short, too sloppy, or too generic?
3. Be sure to check if the blogger wants you to post the critique in the comments or send an email.
Like I said in my last post,
even if only a few people do this, I’m excited for the opportunity to improve, and also to help out my fellow writers.To sign up, enter your name below:
This is a Blog Hop!